Click To See the Unity View
Click To See the 2D View
1) Alphonse Mucca : 24 July 1860 - 14 July 1939 (aged 78)
2) Czech painter, illustrator, and graphic artist, lived in Paris during the Art Nouveau period.
3) Best known for his distinctly stylized and decorative theatrical posters, particularly those of Sarah Bernhardt
4) Produced illustrations, advertisements, decorative panels, and designs, which became among the best-known images of the period. Mucha was and remains best known for his Art Nouveau work.
5) In the second part of his career, at the age of 43, he returned to his homeland of Bohemia Moravia region in Austria and devoted himself to painting twenty monumental canvases, THE SLAV EPIC
6) which he painted between 1912 and 1926. In 1928, on the 10th anniversary of the independence of Czechoslovakia, he presented the series to the Czech nation. He considered it his most important work.
Date of Birth