Click To See the Unity View
Click To See the 2D View
1) The ancestors of living Native Americans arrived in what is now the United States at least 15,000 years ago, possibly much earlier, from Asia via Beringia.
2) European colonization of the Americas, which began in 1492, resulted in a precipitous decline in Native American population through introduced diseases, warfare, ethnic cleansing, and slavery.
3) After its formation, the United States, as part of its policy of settler colonialism, continued to wage war and perpetrated massacres against many Native American peoples, removed them
4) from their ancestral lands, and subjected them to one-sided treaties and to discriminatory government policies, later focused on forced assimilation, into the 20th century.
5) The decline of native American populations was rapid and severe, probably the greatest demographic disaster ever. Old World diseases were the primary killer decreasing it by 90 percent.
6) The American Indian Population has suffered one of the most brutal and unrecognized genocide. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
Date of Birth