Click To See the Unity View
Click To See the 2D View
1) Genghis Khan born on 1162 and died on August 18 1227 was the founder and first Great Khan and Emperor of the Mongol Empire.
2) He came to power by uniting many of the nomadic tribes of Northeast Asia. After founding the Empire and being proclaimed Genghis Khan, he launched the Mongol invasions that conquered most of Eurasia.
3) Genghis Khan died in 1227 after defeating the Western Xia. By his request, his body was buried in an unmarked grave somewhere in Mongolia.
4) His descendants extended the Mongol Empire across most of Eurasia by conquering or creating vassal states in all of modern-day China, Korea, the Caucasus, Central Asia and parts of Russia.
5) Many of these invasions repeated the earlier large-scale slaughters of local populations. As a result, Genghis Khan and his empire have a fearsome reputation in local histories.
6) Known for the brutality of his campaigns, Genghis Khan is considered by many to have been a genocidal ruler. However, he is also credited with bringing the Silk Road.
Date of Birth
GinghisKhan was a blood thirst Conqueror who rules the ruthless mongols.