Click To See the Unity View
Click To See the 2D View
1) Marie Curie was a physicist, chemist and a pioneer in the study of radiation.
2) She and her husband, Pierre, discovered the elements polonium and radium.
3) They and Henri Becquerel were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1903, and Marie received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1911.
4) She worked extensively with radium throughout her lifetime, characterizing its various properties and investigating its therapeutic potential.
5) However, her work with radioactive materials was what ultimately killed her. She died of a blood disease in 1934.
6) Source : https://www.livescience.com/38907-marie-curie-facts-biography.html
Date of Birth