Click To See the Unity View
Click To See the 2D View
1) Supermodel Naomi Campbell was born in London on May 22, 1970. She began modeeling at age 15, becoming the first black woman on the cover of French Vogue at 18.
2) In 1986, while still a student of the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, Campbell was scouted by Beth Boldt, head of the Synchro Model Agency, while window-shopping in Covent Garden.
3) One of the world's most renowned supermodels, Naomi Campbell was the first black woman to appear on the covers of French and British Vogue and the first black model to appear on the cover of Time.
4) In January 1990, Campbell, who was declared "the reigning megamodel of them all" by Interview, appeared with Turlington, Evangelista, Cindy Crawford and Tatjana Patitz on a cover of British Vogue.
5) In 1999, she signed her first cosmetics contract with Cosmopolitan Cosmetics, a division of Wella, through which she launched several signature fragrances.
6) In March 2013, Campbell graced the inaugural cover of Numero Russia. Campbell also became involved in reality television through the modelling competition The Face and its international offshoots.
Date of Birth