Click To See the Unity View
Click To See the 2D View
1) Nicole Kidman was born on June 20, 1967, in Honolulu, Hawaii, but grew up in Sydney, Australia, where director Jane Campion encouraged her to pursue acting.
2) he actress was married to screen heartthrob Tom Cruise from 1990 to 2001, before her second marriage to musician Keith Urban in 2006.
3) Her U.S. breakthrough came with Dead Calm (1989), and success followed with Billy Bathgate (1991), To Die For (1995), Practical Magic (1998) and Eyes Wide Shut (1999).
4) Kidman continued to tackle an interesting mix of film projects. She co-starred with Aaron Eckhart in the 2010 independent drama Rabbit Hole, which brought her glowing reviews.
5) 2018 was a busy year for Kidman, who starred in Destroyer as a Los Angeles police officer still reeling from her undercover work and as Queen Atlanna in the superhero flick Aquaman.
6) In June 2019, Kidman was back on the small screen with the season 2 debut of Big Little Lies, alongside series newcomer Meryl Streep.
Date of Birth