Click To See the Unity View
Click To See the 2D View
1) Pierre-Auguste Renoir (February 25, 1841) was a famous French impressionist artist. Renoir continued painting into his last days, after suffering a stroke and rheumatism, dying at home in 1919.
2) The way light and sunbeams fell on delicate female skin or on the golden hair of a child fascinated him.
3) Renoir was always interested in people and he achieved all the main principles of Impressionism in his portraits of relatives, friends, wealthy customers, and favorite models.
4) Famous Works: Dance at the Moulin De La Galette, Luncheon of the Boating Party, Portrait of the Actress Jeanne Samary, The Swing, The Umbrellas, Madame Georges Charpentier and Her Children
5) Attributes of His Works: Emotionality, fleetingness, a quick pictorial sketch created from the first impression. Constantly searching for artistic truth, he changed the way he painted
6) in different periods of his life and experimented with new colors, sometimes focusing on the clarity of the picture and sometimes eschewing a light palette in favor of a rich red or polyphonic black.
Date of Birth