Click To See the Unity View
Click To See the 2D View
1) Sami Clark , born May 1948 and died on 20 February 2022, was a Lebanese singer, who had his career peak in the 1980s.
2) Clark began his music career in the late 1960s, a few years after joining the Faculty of Law at the Jesuit University in Beirut without graduating.
3) He sang in Arabic but also in English and won several international prizes, such as the Menschen und Meer prize in Austria for his song Mori Mori which made him famous.
4) His songs are characterized by romanticism. Besides Arabic in Lebanese dialect , and English, he sang in Armenian, French, Italian, and Russian.
5) He was famous for performing the score of popular cartoons in the 1980s. Most notably for singing the Arabic theme song of the Japanese show Grandizer and Treasure Island.
6) Clark was the head of the union of Lebanese artists. He died on 20 February 2022, at the age of 73.
Date of Birth