Click To See the Unity View
Click To See the 2D View
1) Warren Edward Buffett, born in Omaha, Nebraska on August 30, 1930 to Present (age 91), is an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist.
2) Buffett displayed an interest in business and investing at a young age. He was inspired by a book, One Thousand Ways to Make $1000. His childhood years were enlivened with entrepreneurial ventures.
3) He transferred to the University of Nebraska where at 19, he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in business administration. He earned a Master of Science in economics from Columbia in 1951.
4) He worked from 1951 to 1954 at Buffett-Falk & Co. as an investment salesman; from 1954 to 1956 at Graham-Newman Corp. as a securities analyst; from 1956 to 1969 at Buffett Partnership as a partner.
5) In 1962, Buffett became a millionaire because of his partnerships, which in January 1962 had an excess of $7,178,500, of which over $1,025,000 belonged to Buffett.
6) He is currently the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is one of the most successful investors in the world and has a net worth of over $103 (world's 7th wealthiest) billion as of August 2022.
Date of Birth